Store Design + Site Criteria
DO WHAT YOU LOVE IN A SPACE THAT INSPIRES YOU.
The Print Refinery® locations are thoughtfully designed to inspire creativity and engage guests with an experiential retail atmosphere. Clients are instantly attracted to stunning gallery walls, product samples and beautiful mural graphics that showcase our collection of capabilities. To compliment the space, an open layout with natural light is strongly recommended.
Licensees are also encouraged to incorporate a bit of local culture into their locations by using imagery and artwork from local photographers and artists.
Store Design Elements:
- Source guide and purchase orders for all construction elements and furnishings: flooring, lighting, wall treatments, consultation counter, workstations, display tables, merchandise fixtures and monitors
- Plan-o-grams, graphics, instructions and source guides for all displays and merchandising
- Guidelines for restroom(s), optional children’s area and overall sensory experience
Real estate criteria are incredibly important and influence the viability of the your location. Although not required, we highly recommend sites with the following characteristics:
- Good visibility from all angles
- High traffic areas with two entry and exit points
- Ability to make left-hand turns into and out of your site
- Ample parking for team and guests
- The retail space of our current locations range in size from 700 to 5000 square feet with total space (including production) ranging from 1800 to 5500 square feet.