WE TAKE ALL THE GUESSWORK OUT OF OWNING A BUSINESS.
As a licensee, you and your team receive comprehensive, strategic support along with an array of critical operations solutions that every business needs to be successful, including:
- Retail Store Design
- Merchandising + Displays
- Signature Products + Services
- Consumer Education: Classes + Events
- ETSY Shop Support
- Local Managed Marketing Solutions
- Marketing Website Management
- Concierge Marketing + Personalized Support
- Social Media Paid Advertising
- Hiring Assistance + Team Development
- In-Depth Team Training Programs
- Commercial Sales Training
- Business Development Coaching
- Goal Setting + Execution
EXCLUSIVE BUSINESS OPERATIONS SOLUTIONS
As a licensee, you have the support and expertise of the IPI – Member Network® (IPI) by your side. IPI has been leading the specialty photo and print industry for over 35 years and is the development organization behind The Print Refinery® concept. Benefit by connecting with hundreds of industry business owners just like you.
- Exclusive savings from our vendor partners on equipment, software, merchandise, consumables and support services
- Online (24/7) and in-person networking opportunities and educational experiences
- Annual International Print + Imaging Conference registration
- Guidance on setting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
MODERN BRANDING + DYNAMIC MARKETING
The Print Refinery® is a brand that identifies and connects with the aspiring creative community. When you license with The Print Refinery®, you’ll receive a full suite of branded marketing collateral, packaging solutions, informational guides, design assistance and more.
- Targeted brand-launch marketing campaign, including social media, email, digital and on-property signage, Google AdWords and Facebook ads
- Hosted, designed and managed location website with customizable features
- Ongoing global, brand-wide marketing campaigns
- Access to robust marketing and promotional solutions found in our Marketing Solutions Program (MSP) and Managed Marketing Services (MMS)
IN-DEPTH TEAM TRAINING + SUPPORT
At the beginning of your journey, a PR Development Team Onboarding Manager will schedule weekly calls to make sure your store’s development and grand opening are a success. Throughout the onboarding process you will receive coaching and education that supports your store’s retail products, business operations and overall client experience. But the training doesn’t stop there.
- A PR Development Team Member will manage and attend your grand opening/brand launch open house and provide in-person group and individual training while on-site.
- Stay up to date on branding, culture, experience, packaging, sales techniques and events through the IPI – Member Network University, a fun and easy-to-use online training system with required and elective learning modules.
- Ongoing business coaching with the PR Development Team and fellow licensees, including B2B/commercial sales training
- Monthly “results” calls to focus on meeting sales and business goals
“The tools and support from The Print Refinery® development team makes it easy for us to focus on what we do best – interact with guests and create masterpieces.”